- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Flavors Lemon
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl as directed on package. Set aside. Mash 1 1/2 cups of the blackberries in large bowl. Add cream cheese and sugar; beat with electric mixer until well smooth. Add heavy cream and extract; beat until smooth. Slowly beat in melted chocolate until well blended. Spoon mixture into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours until set. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup blackberries. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.