Cherry + a classic pancake recipe = pure goodness
Top with fresh cherries and whipped topping, if desired
- Preheat griddle
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and stir in warm milk, melted butter, Hip Syrups Wild Cherry Syrup and Real Spices Pure Vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir/whisk well.
- Ladle the batter onto the preheated griddle. Cook until golden brown.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Hip Syrups Wild Cherry Flavored Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Real Spices Pure Vanilla Extract