A fun twist on a tried and true treat. For an extra special treat top with frosting and sprinkles!
- Coat a 9 x 13 pan with oil or margarine
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add Real Spices Cake Batter Flavor and marshmallows.
- Stir until melted. (Keep the heat low to make sure your treats are not hard afterwards).
- Once melted, add cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into prepared pan and use a sheet of waxed paper to press mixture down firmly and evenly.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp Real Spice Cake Batter Flavoring
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal