Just like the ice cream! (But these travel better!)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp Real Spices Vanilla Cream Flavoring
- 1/8 tsp Real Spices Banana Flavoring
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup dried banana chips, roughly chopped
Heat oven to 375°F. Place walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant. About 10-15 minutes. Once warm, roughly chop.
Combine sugar & brown sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined and no lumps of brown sugar remain.
Add the softened butter into the sugar mixture and stir until you get a gritty paste.
Mix in eggs, one at a time.
Whisk together the salt, baking soda and flour. Add this to the wet ingredients and stir until a think dough forms. Add chocolate chips/chunks, banana chips and chopped walnuts.
Scoop small balls of dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes - until edges turn brown.
Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the baking sheet.