Chewy coconut cookies sure to cure your coconut cravings!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda & baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and Real Spices Coconut Extract.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture until dough is formed.
- Add shredded coconut on low speed until mixed in well.
- Roll dough into balls about 1.5 inches in diameter and placed on parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten out dough with your hand or with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 10 minutes, until cookies turn a slight golden brown around the edges.
- Let cookies cool before removing from sheet.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Real Spices Coconut Extract
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut