These sweet and tangy lemon bars are sure to become a family favorite.
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat flour, butter & confectioners sugar until well blended. Press onto bottom of an ungreased 8 inch baking dish. Bake 15-20 minutes until browned.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, flour, lemon juice, Real Spices Lemon Extract, baking powder & salt until frothy.
Pour the frothy mix over the hot crust. Bake 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely & dust with confectioners sugar.
- 1 cup all purpose flour (for crust)
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 up sugar
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour (for topping)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Real Spices Lemon Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners Sugar