Dedicated to all of the peach lovers in the world!
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temp
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Real Spices Vanilla Cream Flavoring
- 1/4 tsp Real Spices Peach Flavoring
- 1/4 and 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup diced peaches
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Real Spices Peach Flavoring (add more if you prefer)
- Peach slices for topping, if desired
Preheat over to 350°
Whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in peaches.
Fill cupcake liners just over half way full.
Bake 18-20 minutes.
Allow to cool for a few minutes and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.
To make icing:
Beat shortening, butter and Real Spices Peach Flavoring until smooth.
Slowly add 3 cups of powdered sugar while mixing until combined. Continue to add powdered sugar until you reach the consistency you prefer.