Raspberry Lip Scrub is a great way to keep chapped winter lips kissable!
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat coconut oil in 15 second increments until melted (this can happen quickly - keep a watch on it!)
- Add sugar and mix
- Add raspberry extract and food coloring (food coloring is optional)
- Mix well and store in small containers
To Use: Place a small amount of scrub onto your lips and rub gently. Rinse with warm water.
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Real Spices Raspberry Extract
- 1 small drop of food coloring (optional)