Simple peanut butter cookies. Always great with a glass of cold milk!
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cream together the peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar & white sugar
- Beat in eggs and Real Spices Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda
- Stir your dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture
- Form dough into small balls and place 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Dip a fork into flour and make criss cross marks on each cookie to flatten them out
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Spices Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 /14 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda