Why are potatoes so popular?? Because they're a-peeling!
OK. ok...... but really, who doesn't love potatoes? Especially when roasted with Real Spice Rosemary Infused Olive Oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters and place in bowl with Real Spices Rosemary Infused Olive Oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Toss until well coated and place on baking sheet
- Roast in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Toss twice during roasting to ensure even browning.
- 1.5 lbs of potatoes - red, white or a mixture
- 1/8 cup Real Spices Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary.