Melt in your mouth delicious!
Preheat oven to 215° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg whites, Real Spices Strawberry Extract, and cream of tartar until frothy. With mixer running, add in powdered sugar in small increments. Add food coloring, if desired, and continuing beating until stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat.
Put mixture into pastry bag. Pipe 2-inch spirals on the parchment paper.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Rotate pan one time during baking. Turn off oven and open door. Leave cookies inside oven and let dry for 10-12 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool completely.
- 1/2 cup egg whites (about 4-6 eggs depending on size) at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Real Spices Strawberry Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- red food coloring, if desired